Wednesday, April 9, 2008

fathers day 1997

Well how is everyone doing? I’m doing okay, in spite of the fact that we are on lock down 24/7, it is anyone’s guess as to when all this will blow over and things will get back to normal.

It does kinda suck that its summer time and the outside is real nice.

How is summer going? Fine I hope. .no one as told me if your mom is staying in Maine or not, I would like to hear about it .so if you have the time perhaps you could write me a letter to me.

There is a little drawing I did in the “fish tank” I call it 14, because there are 14 circles. So it’s for you guys to hold on to it’s not much just something from me to you. I just wanted to drop you this note to say hello, and find out how you are.

You didn’t send me a father’s day card Daisy, you broke my heart.

Love Always Dale H, your dad 07/04/1997

No comments: