Friday, April 18, 2008

Sep. 2005

Dear Freya:

May this letter find you well, and happy. May I say it has worried me everyday that I've been imprisoned about you and the 3. May I also offer some good advice to try and make up for the evidently many things I've done that has made your life array.

Take your time and think about what is going on…

Do not worry about that, that you cannot change.

I say a prayer for all my children and you every day. I even ask for the good lord to forgive Jimmy and Eurith, do you think that’s funny?

John Prine has a new album it is really something. The other night I got to see a Ry Cooder special. The only one missing is Norman Blake.

You know if any of those people back there are afraid of me, it’s not because of anything I did, and I believe it’s what in their own hearts they’re most afraid of. And what ever you do please don’t use the word terrorize in any letters or over the phone, ok. You just can’t use that figure of speech in these days in times.

I did finally get a hold of Annie on the 4th of July. I was real glad to talk to her. I tried to make it a compact conversation on account of the cost. It has been between 95-105 this week after the real hot dies down then it starts to thunder storm and tornadoes.

Later I will write to you exclusively about my attempt to shorten my sentence and eventually be released even if on parole or a farm. I still have a lot ahead of me.

So we have had some more people come down this week they sent Levi a guy that was in the fish tank with me, we remained good friends and Pat Dalbey the guy that knew John Wayne than Gasey,who is a real magician. They all say it’s going back and forth up in Rawlins something’s seem better some are worse, but you can’t expect much more: or less.

The personal here are a lot more content, then the ones in Rawlins the food is real bad compared to Rawlins both portion wise and nutrition wise. The medical is roughly the same, mostly because of the laws governing medical care. Here’s a good one for you, they gave me an answer on my eye glasses request, by not even seeing me or giving me an eye exam, I had to laugh at them right in their faces they were ashamed. I guess no one ever says anything to them, who knows.

There is just one more thing, all the time that has passed since 1996 isn’t really much time at all. I hope you can be happy as you can be and that all the sacrifice you’ve made pays off in the long run.

You know that the times of our lives were as good as anyone’s and all the love we shared.

Love Dale

No comments: