Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Birthday Letter...

To My Dearest Daisy,

Well I received your x-mas card last night, it was real nice, and I truly loved it, I’m glad you liked the art I sent “poor art”

So I’m sending your birthday gifts early. Due to the fact that we are going to be moved to another prison, we have been told that between the 15th of Jan. to the 15th of Feb. well be transferred to a private prison in Texas or to the prison in Rawlins Wyo. Which one will be okay with me. The one in Texas we are told is a 96 bed prison, real small, and only Wyoming convicts will be there. They say it is all single cell, which would be nice for a change, even though I’ve always had good cellys, privacy is a great commodity.

The prison back in Rawlins has much better health, dental and food then this place in Nevada. So anyway if you sent me anything already, ill get it soon enough, but figure on not sending anything after the 10th of Jan. its not that I wont get it eventually, its just that all prisons have different regulations as to what can be received by a prisoner and so after the 10th just don’t send anything! I’ll keep in touch with you after that and let you all know the particulars of the where abouts of me etc.

Just in case that something should befall me in some manner, in case I die or they lose me etc. Jay is the person that they will contact, He’ll let you know if anything is array. Okay.

So enjoy the art I’m sending, and above all have wonderful birthdays.you know I think yours and Ashley’s are the same.Happy,Happy Birthday baby. All my respect and love my dear. Dale Harper, your father.

Love Always,

Harpo ‘04

No comments: