Sunday, April 6, 2008

Only One

All it takes is

One leap of faith

One act of kindness

One human spirit

To make the world of difference in life

It is true that when you have a low moment just at that time when you needed someone the most, even if they are not in your life you know they truly cared by their actions when you were at your worse. They pick you up when you fall and hold your hand metaphorically speaking.

Even though my parents were not the most perfect. I will always remember how they acted as if everyday was the first time they met. Happily in love and always there for each other like everyday might be the last. Thoughts will cross my mind of my parents and I can picture my mom how she would play her guitar, in the sunlight for hours with her long hair. She was so beautiful with the shyness of her voice and the sweet melody of the songs from her heart strings on her guitar.

My dad was always humble. Playing every note and remembering all the right lines.
I wonder if he can still write poems and songs from the other side through someone else. Still play his guitar through a rock star. It seems nobody has the time until it’s too late. Some people have an old soul like my father though and go around singing a tune that anyone can relate to. He was always trying to teach you how to still have a good time in every walk of life.

This blog is in memory of my parents, who loved each other in an old fashion way, timelessly.

Inspired by: Jon's Jail Journal.

2 comments:

~:*:*:Sparrow:*:*:~ said...

That is a beautiful tribute... and that kind of love is something we should all have faith in for ourselves.

I'm glad you have found a muse!

Happiness, you.

ghost writer said...

Thanks for your kindness,so many people suffer in pain. The truth seems to have a hard time of explaining itself while locked up like an animal.Some stories are very sad and inspiring at the same time.