Friday, April 25, 2008

letter

Hey***censored***
Gosh I got your third letter it was sad and I was so haunted by the feeling again of going to the prison in Wyoming and how deep the sorrow lies within the walls of jail cells. it was the worse feeling I've ever had picking up my father's last journals of writing took us to a place where the government sells off prisons to get more money and lose them in the system and the ones that stay in the state have to live in a place worse than a jail in Mexico...

no matter how bad it was though my dad kept doing so much cool stuff and writing the most beautiful writing out of the pit of hell and the whole time in there he had all these awards for like basketball coach etc. I ever knew he was doing so much stuff and he made the place better and tried helping everyone in jail he was like the Mary Poppins of prison.

***censored***

Dear William ~
I was very happy to receive your letter it found me very well indeed...everything is connected some how, the spirals of life cycles circle in never ending swirls of souls that meet again in another time or place.

I enjoyed reading all the things you wrote about our father he was very special to me I was his little best friend he is very badly missed by his friends and family.that is how life is though everything comes to an end physical and mentally it is hard to figure everything out in reality when you know all along we all must go on to another place.

I won't lie to you, it didn't seem like dad was going to really rest in so called peace before is death he was begging me for something I don't know what it was either to live or to tell me something. all I could do is shake my head and say I know over and over.

it is very hard for me to talk about I have not told anyone besides family and my lawyer.Dad never use to get sick and than he died so young I guess that is what happens though when you are living like a nomad and get caged like a bird who just wants to fly free.

I'm glad you wrote me it helps to know these special things that I couldn't be apart of anymore because my dad decided he loved drugs more than me I wasn't around anymore I don't really blame him he said sorry a million times but when I was born he promised to never DO anything to break my heart,
only a dad makes promises like that. But plans and promises never are kept. people rarely stick around long.

the chapters of the book still go on even though I wish the end was different I guess he doesn't some how he knew it was his time to give himself up. I wish he just ran to Mexico. PS about the press, fuck them. I read all kinds of horrible stuff that I was not aware of that goes on in the prisons in ameriKKKa it is very scary that this goes on and nobody cares.

the reason my dad is haunting you is because something awful happen to him and he was lost in the system. I think it is really cruel what they do to you guys in there and I won't stop fighting for prisons rights now until I die probably.they should have just gave my dad the death penalty it would've been better than suffer so much like an animal:::tears there is no reason you should be treated less than human just because you did something others don't agree on or approve of God is the only judge.They want to sell you guys off like slaves to other states its a real good thing they have going and than lose you in the system from state to state.

3 comments:

~:*:*:Sparrow:*:*:~ said...

Ohhh. This one made me cry, luv. This one took all my air away...

"living like a nomad and then caged..."

Certainly this breaks a heart.

ghost writer said...

yes it's all very heartbreaking the funny thing is my dad always was a true believer of the so called (American Dream) he just read On The Road too many times he wanted to be like Jack always writing and traveling.

~:*:*:Sparrow:*:*:~ said...

Well... I do believe that sometimes some need constant change in order to be free. Root-bound is not the life for all. He loved you very much; this is evident. Can see, almost taste it.

My very own Bean tells me all the time: I wish we lived in a bus. I work so hard to keep things constant and she is constantly fighting that, *smiling sadly*.

And look what grew from the changing sands: You.

A treasure.