Saturday, April 12, 2008

letter*08/27/07*

Dear Daisy, *08/27/07* 8:15 PM*

Hi there. How are you? It is great to hear from you. Are you doing ok?

The ghost children essay is interesting. Is this how you feel daisy?

Are you alone? Walking the shores barefoot with no-none to hold your hand?

I’m sorry that you feel like an outsider but are you really and where ever you are is your universe. So who’s the outsider now?

Here I am in my forth state. Oklahoma, what the hell am I doing here? At least I’m not in Wyoming. I really distain those people and that place. I would rather be home but it’s not time yet according to some people. I go up to a quorum board in October. In July the board made a recommendation for a 5 year time cut of my bottom number that will make me eligible for parole in 2011 and will be able to go to the farm or forest camp.

Minimum security right now I'm minimum restricted because I still have too many years to my minimum sentence, whatever!!! My sister wants me to go to Alaska and be with her and her family. Cold cold cold … I keep telling her that I want to go back home. To be with my mother. I strongly feel that she needs my help and it’s my duty to take care of her.ya know?

I’ve been in this confined environment going on 17 years rotten bastards. I don’t know what it will be like another 10.

Anyway I’m doing fine. Not much is going on here. Really no jobs not much to do other than workout in the gym and go outside. It’s hot and sunny here. I’ve gotten a pretty good tan going. Most of the time I sit in a cell with another guy which sucks big time. No peace of mind ever.

Well daisy I'm going to go for now. Thanks for sending that stuff. I found it interesting in some aspects to rehabilitation. The impatient letter from god is interesting too yeah it’s pretty much all the beliefs just called by a different name. I use to be pretty religious but over the years I’m more in the spiritual aspect of life. How many years are left? I figure I got 60 or 70 good years left. Then I’ll think about slowing down. I’m into activity basketball softball hard ball I need to be active It makes me feel alive still.

*12:12 AM*

I haven’t sent the letter out yet. I have a picture I’m sending along with letter. I hope you like it. I had it taken 3 weeks ago. I let my hair grow out to show the parole board how gray im getting. I’m sitting here watching the new superman movie its cool.

Ok the prison ashram project humankindness.org is interesting too. Years ago I was a facilitator alternative to violence project and in 2000 too. I gradually got out of it because well I'm not sure maybe, I was tired but I think it was because of the administration all “they” have done over years is take from me and use me and then shit all over me. The administrations have burnt all their bridges with me and now I find it very hard to find compassion, trust or give a shit what they do. Everywhere I go something is being stolen from me and I’m extremely tired of it. I’ll stop whining I’ll get this mailed now. Love, C

No comments: