Monday, April 14, 2008

2003

To my dearest Daisy:

Well hello my dear, I’m so glad to receive your mail, I know things be odd for those of our caliber. I also know Richard and Lil will always be the enemy, so it goes, when I was there I truly did push the buttons. They will always make mistakes because they are afraid. Afraid of you, your beauty, your talent, your brains and what you know about them. They are also afraid of me even though I’m locked up here in Nevada. They know they never fooled me. You just keep your business and your personal knowledge to yourself. Be careful of Cory’s feeling cause all that matters is that really, that is the thing that takes most people down, is their feelings.

You hold on to what you got. Always try to work all angles, and don’t miss a chance. But be prepared to expect what comes, because you never see the fucker that takes you down. And it’s never who you think it’ll be. Be careful and destroy this letter. Anyway I got a letter from jay he is on vacation at the beach, its 20 mins. From his house.

You are right about Cory being a good boyfriend and you’re probably right about his example in life it is difficult when you have doubts about someone you love. Don’t worry about pleasing the grand parents. Just smile and say nothing and try not to talk to them unless you have to. Don’t worry about the rest of the world either. You are not wrong Daisy don’t let anyone tell you any different. You can care and not let it affect you in a bad way. I’ve always found it so ironic that even someone as plain as me , can see what’s up so easily and that all these so called smart people never even get a view and its because I am really a poet, writer and artist and I wear it proudly. You’ll be the one whose there for you and even though I’m locked away, I’m there too.

Well we are all locked down here, they killed a Mexican out on the yard, it’s been two weeks, and maybe 2 more before we get out, it’s also been 105 – 110 degrees everyday.

You remember sometimes it's best to let things run their own course; you can’t always do a lot to make things better. But you can always do things to make yourself happy in your own heart. Destroy this letter I mean destroy it now.

Love always, Dale your dad

No comments: