Sunday, May 25, 2008

untitled letter

Dearest Daisy:

Well, how the hell are you, I’m writing to let you know some packages will be arriving, some by regular mail and others by UPS, I’m not sure how the island gets the mail these days but I hope it’s a safe trip. They finally moved us up here on the hill, to the new prison; it’s pretty much like one big jail. We have to all double up, I have a celly named John Rodrick, who is a friend of mine and so that makes it good. There aren’t a whole lot of people who I would cell up with, I’ve told them I wouldn’t give them any trouble, but if they try to put someone with me, like a child molester or rapist, they might as well just take me to the hole. I aint going to stand that shit.

Some of the people I’ve known all along are on this block, my best friend is Steve Mitchell and he’s over here. We’ve always lived in different buildings on the old yard, so that’s pretty cool. Also most of the people that were on my block on my old site are here too. Dirty Ron, Gifford Gary Capshaw, Bobby de Spain, Sprout Charlie Lopez. Charlie Lopez is that guy who killed his wife in that house Danny and Sue bought on the west side. He got down here years ago and killed a guard, he has real anger problems.

I don’t know if I ever told you or not but those that killed that one guard in 1997 one of them was one of those guys who killed that couple in Canada years ago, his name was Aaron Dodell.

Also I know Russell Henderson and Aaron Mc Kinney. They sent Russell to a max joint in Virginia and Mc Kinney is on this block. All this talk is probably scaring you, sorry I forget you’re a young lady, I just know I can say anything to you. I love you and miss you very much. Love Always Dale H. your Dad

No comments: