Monday, May 26, 2008

june ...


Dear Daisy and Cory:



Well here it is summer 2000, I hope you guys are doing good out there, make sure you tell Cory happy birthday late for me.



I got your birthday cards thank you very much. My mom turned 74 on 06/03/00 and Jimmy Harper will be 83 this year 12/21/00 (r.i.p.) pop-pop

They are doing ok. I keep in touch with them but they are sorta’ wacky.



I feel pretty much the same, I don’t guess I’ll ever grow up, I don’t know.



It sounds like Freya and the girls are doing as well as can be expected. I wish I was there to help them. How is Corys grandparents doing they must be getting old too!



I’m sending you some pictures I cut out, thought you’d find them interesting. You guys don’t get WB channel do you? I guess if you had a satellite you could.



I still need to hear from you on Tony Beardsley about his number and address. Let me know as soon as you can.



Well I hope you can send me some money even if its only $10.00, I hate to ask.



So I’ll see ya baby, I miss you very much and I love you very much



Love Always

Dale H. your Dad

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

liginç gerçekten de

ghost writer said...

(liginç gerçekten de)

can you translate that in english?