Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Horsehair Crosses

Did DePree ask you anything about Buck Whitley or even mention his name? You ask Faye if she can even remember anything about Mr. SKaggs either. It would really be some assistants if they did. You think about it. Make sure you tell me if they did or not. Well anyway it’s good to hear from you. I have started to collect more CDs; do you have something of your own to play them on? I’m glad to hear the groups that you are listening to. I get to see someone MTV but only sometimes. I get to see Ren and Stimpy every other week on TV, we watch family matters and I like that new show men behaving badly and also of the third rock. There are these two little sparrows and sit on my window. Wish I could cut a hole in the screen and start putting bread crumbs out there for them. If I did that they would say I was trying to escape .I sent your mom one of my crosses, hope she likes it.

The food we got today for lunch could come under the fifth and eighth amendment’s to the constitution one being sentences without due process and two cruel and unjust punishments. You just have to see it, boy is a good thing I have some cookies. They do give us of crackers for our soup. so I save up about a dozen and when I go down for supper I get a bunch of butter pads and that’s what I like, butter and crackers. For the super they give soup here, it can only be described by its color, you know let’s say, light green or off browns. I’d better stop all this complaining, anyways you make sure you say hello to frank, when you see him. Tell your mom I love her and I won’t write no more if she’s don’t want me to. Tell daisy in Cory I said hello, I have wrote a couple of letters to Jimmy and Eurith, but I still don’t have a buck yet to buy the stamps now.

I remember that James you’re talking about, the one who spoke real good Spanish. All of the sudden it dawned on me who you saw. Is Daisy still keeping in touch with Jay? I hope so try to remember to say something to him when she calls him. I hope he’s doing all right. I tried to put together a book of all my poems. I’ve got plenty on my mind I have wrote about 12 of 13 good ones so far, when I get on the yard I’m going to put some of them on the prison paper and may try to get a job when I get on the yard . It won’t be hard work just making things with horsehair. All right that’s pretty much all I have to say right now. Not really I could talk to you until the end of days. Please make sure that Faye gets it together with some of the things I’ve asked her to do for me, like find out about giving me transferred back to Maine Penitentiary. Thanks for the letter, I loved it. I will be sure to send poems later on. Love Always Dale your Dad

No comments: