Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Closed Hand

We’ve seen some things people do not know. I have only one thing in my mind and in my sight you and my family, and love you and god only knows how much. The past is gone now there’s no time for anything, but life. Just be the real Freya, and stand up. I’m not being allowed to help my family anymore. I know you remember me walking 8 miles to for cigarettes and food; it was always an honor for me. A man like me would do that for his love and for a woman like you. I lived in a time where you don’t ask, you don’t take, you don’t beg, you just do. Thank you Freya for waiting by the window at home for me. Thank you for giving me unconditional love, please allow me to apologize, to our family and my daughters, who I love and you my beautiful baby doll. I love you and I know you tear up as bad as me when we see each other and than are out of reach and out of touch.

I guess I’m just a sentimental as anyone. My grandfather did a good job raising me. He wasn’t like most people today. I feel pretty stupid not seeing how things go on between humans. I would not have been as fortunate, as I have been all these years if it was not meant to be. I have been so lucky to be in the company of such good fine girls, as you and your daughter’s. God has truly blessed me with your presence. Don’t expect letters on paper from someone who writes to me on the wire. You know I’m reading your thoughts. Come back Martha come back. But I can’t help but to put it on paper to say right out and I can’t help it to say things no doubt, especially to you.
“Goodbye ruby Tuesday of my darling let me go “

There is always some other line that comes to mind. I really can tell this is a lot for you, but you’ll be able to hold up to life now. Now that you where you are, I hope I’m the one you want, just be proud of who you are, I want you to be the one who’s there. When you blow your top, and guess what I will be baby doll, cause I am, cause I am, I will be damned. Because I am .there was once a place on a farm .where I learned I could do no harm. Where I live life as a charm. I awoke to the roosters’ alarm. Now the things that I became. Are what I am. It’s like the love of the land, and I want you to know and understand. How simply it is to be a grand. Have the boy was soon to be a man, and you to be the woman on my hand.

Love always Dale




Now there are a lot of the things each one needs
The most right in my closed hand
You don’t look down
And don’t look up
No damn number
And don’t ask the open hand
Who is the plumber?
And don’t ask for what you need the most
The answer is told by a ghost
As the frost covers all the lovers
Of the earth
In my closed hand
Was the first thing each one needs the worst
It’s a blessing not a curse
Nothing could be greater
It’s the new world translator

2 comments:

Paul said...

Good stuff here!

ghost writer said...

Thanks so much I can relate to yours too! sigh