Monday, August 25, 2008

part 3 letter before a lifetime sentence in prison...

Oh for heavens sake, all on a beautiful day. All that I write here now is that inside, things gone unsaid for so very long. Don’t hate me anymore. Love me and love yourself, love all that’s good, know when never not to know again!

Do you think we will ever get another chance?

Please forgive me, for anything I have done to cause you to disbelieve in the vows I made you, for us, for love and for the family.

I shall wait forever and a day.

If I never touch you again then I might as well be dead.

I’m crying now because I’m afraid I’ll never see my son and daughter jay and Lisa again, my mom and dad or my grand children but most of all I need to see you.

There are only two things I shall never tolerate disrespect for honor and innocence.

I know a woman of your class will probably never forgive a man like me.

Remember that one room school house and the little cabin in the woods. When someone tells you that you might’ve done better then me, think of the times we had on that small island. I was so happy with you and a very small amount of earthly items it was you I only wanted.

I have forgiven any who transcended my favor. I have given to those in need and had compassion. I have genuine concern for mankind on a whole. I forgiven those now who have driven the nails into my heart. Only I have such a hard time forgiven what is happening to my family, I pray for your release from sorrow, pain of loss.

If I ever get released from here, I will give food to the hungry, clothes for the poor and sick. I will visit people in prisons and have a total different out look because now I see how it is to be the one on the other side of the bars.

No comments: