Saturday, August 23, 2008

part 2 letter before a life sentence

I still like you very much Freya, I know it’s been hard on you to keep it all together up in Maine. You are so very wonderful and so very beautiful to me. Radiant- Rare I love you so very much.

I cry because I am so glad I am as good at heart that I truly know myself and I hope someday everyone can relate to a page out of my book of life.These are the things I’m proud of my relationships with my heart felt truths, the vows that even though I broke, I held on to forever and ever. The love in my heart that has only grown, the judgments I have made.

The time, a gift; the time with my pen, and the view of your growth. I watched you grow up. I am very proud to be amongst your associates I am glad. I know you will be fine. I am always in your heart. My faith is in you and when the drummer calls up the few to take the stand for the saints go marching in. “only child, rather mild, that’s right he smiled” the weight the wait the hour.

No comments: