Sunday, August 10, 2008

a girl named Alice

To you Freya: to your children of mine; to those who truly care.
13 stars one bar of 5 man alive. If and as I write this will you preceive it.What is to actually believe it. The 5 of us forever more, the 5 of us. That little beautiful family shall always be there in my heart, we shall never ever part, so far Cory Alley is the only one with us now.

Sooner or later one way or another, I shall come to you.If only in the air. Will you still feel me there? You will always be the one for me no matter what, don't let me slip away, in the stream of life.Say you'll always be my wife. The other night I dreamed you were playing basketball at the turnaround,may this always be, may this always be.That little cedar shingled house, with forest green roof and white trim windows.Ice pond and Stellas and the purple palace. A little girl named Alice. Tampa Everglades, The Aspen Valley to Kansas City Alley. Holiday Hill, Americans still.No one can take these memories away. I dreamed of you playing basketball at the turnaround, you were looking for me.

"Do my kisses burn, do they take your breath, you got a lesson to learn now, about the kiss of death
Sex on wheels.sex on wheels."

2 comments:

sparrow said...

breath
less.

ghost writer said...

It only took a month to get that last letter done LOL