Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Passive Tones

Dear Daisy and Cory:

Sunday evening I just got new cell #10 bottom bunk. There is no one here with me.
That’s the best way to be. Got a good hair cut today and got to see Freya. Don’t send me any money if you do they will just take it. Your mother really needs your help. I know you have your own life and much to deal with. Don’t let me down, she is a real good woman. The only thing important in life are love,home and family.
Don’t send any stamps if you do they will just take them too.

Love always
Dale H.


Performance: plus; passive tones, works for rights, flesh and bones.
Beyond the hearts and hearths of homes.
Behind in times and lines of domes.
Left out and all alone. Never ever known.

Now there was a time when I myself,
was spun by time and worthless wealth.
To the ocean floors deepest shelf, to gasp for air and cry for help.
To laugh aloud at my gift, and think that I had created it.
As if it came in self made kit.
Divine intuition I omit, never believing my own wit, would be exactly that.

As the rhythm and the beat, intervened for defeat, of these things now, I do repeat, the soul itself is so fleet. And without it all the cost, and without it all is lost. Never ever morning frost. Never ever slow goes the moss. Ever never taught, what is yours you have bought, and to yours it is sought. Nets cast in time, of time have caught. All wars fought. Nothing, Zero, Ought. The soul of man comes to the front. It is seen for what it is all at~ Once.

Performance: plus; passive tones, works for rights, flesh and bones.
The soul must leave the body alone. Have you not always known?

Long Dale Harper 07/15/1996

No comments: