Tuesday, June 17, 2008

no one knows...

I could have never known, love in my own heart, if it were not for you. I did not know that’s why I was always the way I am. You have made a mark on my heart, forever. Sometimes it takes a thousand to show one, sometimes one shows thousands. And only one shows rarely. Often is a word I seldom use. Later is the first thing I never choose. I am not as well as I should be for this fight, I must at this time tough it out. I can only watch and see the view. Someone once said “I will never ever leave you”. That voice was my own heart saying something no ears hear. No one believes me anymore. No one shall ever really know now. No one. Dale takes a step back, no one knows, no one. I would have never known, love in my own heart, if it were not for you. I have indeed laid down my life for those I love. There is no greater love. None. No one knows.

3 comments:

sparrow said...

... there are some things I know...

One of them is how very effortlessly I am able to love you, Daisy.

It is as natural as the sky above and the earth below.

ghost writer said...

awww thanks hun,I found something in my moms stuff, it was one of my old report cards from 5th grade and we were moving again I had really good grades even though I changed schools more than once a year at times, it said I was transfering to ft. collins and I was a very pleasant girl who would be missed by her peers oxox <3

Shannon Clark said...
This comment has been removed by the author.