Thursday, June 12, 2008

despair of loneliness

March 22, 1997
Dear Dad ~

I’m not doing so good anymore. So I haven’t written because I don’t want to depress you anymore, I know it must be bad enough in the tank. Now that you are out on the yard, when can you receive packages? I’m confused on what you’re allowed to have.

Mom has been sick twice with the flu she had to be in the hospital once. Annie has serve asthma and Faye is just plain crazy. I guess the party is over and everything is really fucked up.

I was in the cold from all this, it is a blessing and curse, not even a phone call for 4 years from you guys. I guess when you start shooting up in the arm nothing else matters.
I never knew where you were or if anyone was ok.

Now my other family meaning your side said they want nothing to do with us, they refer to us as the other clan. That’s fine if Jay and Lisa never wanted to talk to us. So be it.

Someday I hope to come out of the darkness that was created around me from hell.
I feel like I have to pay for your mistakes now. Was I really just born to suffer? Things will never be the same after your father is convicted of first degree murder. I just don’t understand what happen?

Well I hope you get to have fun at least with your schooling, I hope to get into college someday. Annie is having a hard time concentrating after being out of school for so long but I know she will catch up.

I love you, Daisy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daisy, did you send this to him?

ghost writer said...

Yes, I was pretty upset that I had to take care of my mom and sisters and that my father always promised to not do bad things that he did in the past in Maryland before I was born. I have all the letters that other people sent him too, they are really sad especially all the ones from me and the worse part is I barely wrote at all.

Anonymous said...

I wish I could hug you back then.

ghost writer said...

Who needs a therapist:::smiles
It actually helps me more to get this out for the world to read,I can't worry anymore what people think or say and especially don't ever wish any other family to have to go through what mine did.